Tuesday 14 October 2014

V-log 8: Repton, Derbyshire

world-map llangelynin
Greetings!

We haven’t had a V-log for a very long time and so here’s one from the archives, filmed about a year back when I was doing some research on my book on holy sites in the English Midlands. I’m afraid the video didn’t turn out quite as I hoped; my camera’s not the best and down in the crypt it’s all a bit too dark to capture the mystery of beauty of the place. To help though, here's a photo from someone better equipped (and more able...) than I.


Even this though, if I am to be truly honest, does not do full justice to the place. So, there’s only one thing for it; after letting this V-log inspire you, pay Repton a visit for yourself!

Keep travelling!

Uncle Travelling Matt


 
Check out all my V-logs!

V-log 1: So Uncle Travelling Matt, how many countries have you visited…?

V-log 2: Llangelynin

V-log 3: A Tour Around Schouwen-Duiveland

V-log 4: Draycott-en-le-Moors

V-log 5: Barmouth Cliff Walk

V-log 6: Walking Pilgrimage to Bardsey Island

V-log 7: Crowland, Lincolnshire

V-log 8: Repton, Derbyshire

V-log 9: East to West Berlin

V-log 10: Berlin

V-log 11: Poznan

V-log 12: The Ashes 2015
















No comments:

Post a Comment