Tuesday 21 October 2014

V-log 9: East to West Berlin

Greetings!

I've been busy writing up my trip to Berlin, Poznan and Lodz last year and piecing together the videos that I made. here's the first offering, a remarkable ten minute train journey across the city. I say remarkable because when my dad did the same journey in the 1970s, it took hours and involved lots of passport checks. Even if we think nothing changes, visiting places like Berlin remind us that some things really have done.

Keep travelling!

Uncle Travelling Matt




Check out all my V-logs!
V-log 1: So Uncle Travelling Matt, how many countries have you visited…?

V-log 2: Llangelynin

V-log 3: A Tour Around Schouwen-Duiveland

V-log 4: Draycott-en-le-Moors

V-log 5: Barmouth Cliff Walk

V-log 6: Walking Pilgrimage to Bardsey Island

V-log 7: Crowland, Lincolnshire

V-log 8: Repton, Derbyshire

V-log 9: East to West Berlin

V-log 10: Berlin

V-log 11: Poznan

V-log 12: The Ashes 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment