Wednesday 19 November 2014

V-log 10: Berlin


Greetings!


I've been doing quite a bit of playing around with videos of late and here's another offering from last year's Three Cities Tour of Berlin, Poznan and Lodz. The write-up should follow Incredible India but in the meantime here's Mike and I mooching around the German capital.

Keep travelling!

Uncle Travelling Matt






Check out all my V-logs!

V-log 1: So Uncle Travelling Matt, how many countries have you visited…?

V-log 2: Llangelynin

V-log 3: A Tour Around Schouwen-Duiveland

V-log 4: Draycott-en-le-Moors

V-log 5: Barmouth Cliff Walk

V-log 6: Walking Pilgrimage to Bardsey Island

V-log 7: Crowland, Lincolnshire

V-log 8: Repton, Derbyshire

V-log 9: East to West Berlin

V-log 10: Berlin

V-log 11: Poznan

V-log 12: The Ashes 2015




2 comments:

  1. Talking about travels, I'm just getting ready for my Bahamas trip this autumn, can't wait! I never dreamed about having enough money to travel the whole world, but thanks to dynamics ax my business became a huge success very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your all v-logs are amazing man.. i loved watching them.. thank you so much for such great videos.

    ReplyDelete